Hoyer Invacare Reliant 450 Electric Advanced Patient Lift (HRT 7)
Invacare Reliant Lifts help reduce the possibility of caregiver back injury and to ensure dignity in resident handling. These high-quality lifts are comfortable, reliable and integral tools for caregivers. These lifts support up to 600 lb., making potentially challenging transfers smooth for the resident and caregiver. The high lift range allows easy access to chairs, commodes, floors and beds (with at least 4.5" under-bed clearance). The Features include:
- a Padded swivel bar with 360˚ rotation and 6-point hook-up which allows use of the Invacare chain-free slings and older slings with chains or straps.
- Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts Low friction casters significantly improve rollability and contribute to caregiver safety.
- Multi-grip push handle angled to minimize wrist strain, the covered base provides protection against wear, dirt and moisture.
- The Electronic System includes two 24-volt batteries: one for lift and one for a battery-charging station. The removable battery pack eliminates downtime and simplifies the charging process.
- Manual lowering is available for instant response to power loss, as well as an anti-entrapment feature if the boom meets any resistance while lowering.
Please Fill out the form below to find out more or to receive a quote on this product. Alternatively you can contact us for more information on the details below: Email Antoinette Pienaar on: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone us on: 084 866 5763 or (021) 981 0569